BASS BARN banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to find a good schedule of upcoming fishing flea markets?

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
In the past Scott's Bait and Tackle had a listing. Getting cabin fever?

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
C'mon Greg. The Ocean City show on March the 3rd is all that matters.;):D Happy to say RH Custom rods will be having a seminar on the field behind the school with their CTS rods. Also finalizing the details with Chunking. He will be doing a seminar on back bay fishing with float rigs. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
C'mon Greg. The Ocean City show on March the 3rd is all that matters.;):D Happy to say RH Custom rods will be having a seminar on the field behind the school with their CTS rods. Also finalizing the details with Chunking. He will be doing a seminar on back bay fishing with float rigs. :thumbsup:
If you like, I could do a seminar on how to snap off the line while casting to watch the lure fly out to sea. :p

·
Registered
11,411 Posts
If you like, I could do a seminar on how to snap off the line while casting to watch the lure fly out to sea. :p

How about "top ten places to buy a beach pass for your buggy, and never use it...." :D

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How about "top ten places to buy a beach pass for your buggy, and never use it...." :D
Hey - first of all, I did use my NWW pass. Secondly, you were the one who said you were going to get a pass there, so I figured I would too so I could get a free cigar every now and then. :razz: So I've now had IBSP, Brigatine and NWW. Next year may be some of the Monmouth county beaches, if my wife lets me use the truck.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
The Ocean City show on March the 3rd is all that matters.;):D Happy to say RH Custom rods will be having a seminar on the field behind the school with their CTS rods. Also finalizing the details with Chunking. He will be doing a seminar on back bay fishing with float rigs. :thumbsup:
Can't wiat. I hit the show every year. Always find good bargains there. I saw Fred do a seminar in Essington a few years ago, he does a good job.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can't wiat. I hit the show every year. Always find good bargains there. I saw Fred do a seminar in Essington a few years ago, he does a good job.
As it gets closer, let me know when you be there so we can meet up. I'd like to chat about yakin.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts