BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

http://www.momentoffame.com/snapshots/MomentOfFame/l73624.jpg

All fish were caught in the Indian River around Fort Pierce. Where I will be moving to this Friday permanently hahahahahhahahahahaha I can't wait as you can see. Year round fishing, beautiful weather, and women:)

First pic is a 7lb speckled trout very long story behind that fish(brother-in-law)

Next 2 pics are of me with two small snook that fought like stripers on steriods

Fourth pic is a 7lb jewfish that as caught on a pigfish while night fishing

Fifth is papa grande caught by my soon to be brother-in-law 13lb snook that was very tasty measured at 31 in. Also had by a pigfish.

Many other fish were had and no camera was available. We had consistent trout in the 3-5lb range all week long, small snook and sheepshead on the flats, and one red that came unbuttoned at my fingertips :mad: (had the camera that day of course and no pic :mad: )

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
NICE! ;)

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Adam,

Take care buddy! You wil be missed :rolleyes:
Ill take good care of your spots you told me about

Wheb you get settles email me your address so i can come down with a bunch of Barners!!!!!!

Good Luck on your new life, Be safe.

Joe

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Adam, welcome to Florida. Glad you got on the meat. I've been fishing all winter in Tampa and had lots of great day's. Fished today and caught a 20 inch Gag Grouper that weighed six pounds and had to put em back. Also many grunts and then went flat fishing for Specks and put four in the box to 17 inches. Having fresh fish every day for supper is great.
I'll be leaving for New Jersey April 15th to fish in my other sweet spots of the Deleware Bay. Take care, Johnny D.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Adam, hate to see ya go my friend, but I am happy for you at the same time. I wish you the best in your new stomping grounds. Don't be a stranger and stay with the Barn and give us weekly reports like John De Lise does. Keep in touch. Maybe next year you could take me out for my first snook! Don't forget to pack your sun screen... :D

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Adam - if you want to catch some REALLY BIG snook, go no further than the Turning Basin just north of the South Bridge. Old time Ft Pierce fishermen tell me that's where the bigguns are in Ft Pierce.

Another spot is the Roosevelt Bridge in Stuart on the outgoing.

Catch

·
Registered
489 Posts
Adam, if fishing is your passion, you are going to love life down here.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry I couldn't reply sooner but I don't have the internet yet down here.(at the library now)
Thanks for all the replies and I will post as much as possible. To anyone who plans vacationing down here feel free to drop me an email and maybe we can hook-up literally. New Jersey will be missed greatly but I am sure I can get over it

I am going to fish for a little while.....until next time

Joe check your email

1 - 9 of 9 Posts