BASS BARN banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Snookmaster and I got out tonight. Loaded up on Pins and mullet then headed South toward New Smyrna. Ran into a nasty storm. Sky opened up and greeted us with this :

Got into the Ladyfish action. A decision was made to chunk these women up and guess what :

Good eats :D

How about another

It was an unbelievable night, Tarpon rolling everywhere on small blueclaws, could not hook up with them tonight

Take Care All :cool:

[ 06-16-2005, 12:52 AM: Message edited by: Dr. Bass ]

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Nice Fish Ron,,,

Hey, I don't know if you will be able to hook
that Yankee Bruce up like that when he gets down there next week,but if you do I want to see him in a picture with that big fat victory cigar hanging out of his mouth.... :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
Yes the fishing here is starting to heat around this area for sure. We should be getting alot of more action inshore and nice thing is it will stay for a log time.Gotta love that my man. :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey at least those ladies are good for something other than being a pain in the but. Check out Fl sportsman report. They are saying Tarpan are hiting live and cut up mullet. I'm thinking that maybe for those guys incoming tide might be better. Might not be so many crabs in the water. :cool:

·
Registered
168 Posts
New Smyrna area is diffently kicking right now... :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
Also reporting trout hitting on top on about 4 ft of water. The snook are hitting spoons after dark where we were at last night.Many options in the time period we have. So get ready for it all. :eek:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Going to the store to pick up a couple more spoons and mirrow lures. We will be ready for all takers.

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by snookmaster:
Also reporting trout hitting on top on about 4 ft of water. The snook are hitting spoons after dark where we were at last night.Many options in the time period we have. So get ready for it all. :eek:
Did you see Florida Sportsman is saying CHUNKED mullet for the Tarpon :mad:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Yep live and cut I'm thinking incoming for those guys. Hey fl report just came on sunshine check it out. Talking about mangrove snapper.

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yep live and cut I'm thinking incoming for those guys. Hey fl report just came on sunshine check it out. Talking about mangrove snapper.
We need to make a trip for them soon

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey going to grill up those reds Saturday sometime . Got thrm chilling with seasoning and going to be mighty good. :D

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey going to grill up those reds Saturday sometime . Got thrm chilling with seasoning and going to be mighty good. :D
Sunday night maybe ??

·
Registered
168 Posts
Cool works for me.

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by Bgsdad:
You guys are killing me! I can't wait!!
Are ya here yet ???

Yup, Steve and I are ready for you, we are heading out to Sports Authority tonight to load up on tackle. Then a prelim voyage to see if we can't crack the Tarpon code before you come. You should at least see them maybe a grand slam

Tuesday or Thursday Bruce

1 - 19 of 19 Posts