BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have some bouy numbers for this area?
I know its above Corsons and I have other directions for a spot but I'm just trying to get the bouy numbers for the area.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
I also thought "Flounder Alley" was in the DBay somewhere around the abandon light house? Never heard of "flounder alley" around Corsons.

Also, getting spots the day before the JCAA flounder tournament might be tough.

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
That is what I always thought too.Abandoned light to 19 bouy in the D-Bay. Of course that does not mean that there is not an area by the same name up by Corson's inlet.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I have fished corson's a little bit over the years and I believe that there is a branch in there reffered to as flounder alley. the guy at the boat rental place called it that. If I remember correctly if you head right out of the boat ramp under the bridge it is the first channel on your right. I believe the ICW follows this channel? Hope this helps.

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
Flounder alley (in my mind) runs from near the WR buoy by the Elbow, all the way down, past the Maull, past 19 buoy, (this is the so-called "ditch" area) and ends in the vicinity of pin top, banana peel etc. That's just how I think of it. (yes, I'm referring to Delaware Bay)

It's a stretch of water that goes along for somewhere around 10 miles +.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.