BASS BARN banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot wait until flattie season begins.I have been rigging all the rods and getting the bucktails ready and bait cut.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
14 more days and it is on.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
12 more days to opening day....

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
tick tick tick

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Come on now Jack. I learned at my sons Little League game that it does not matter if you win or loose. As long as you have fun. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Originally posted by A Frayed Knot:
Come on now Jack. I learned at my sons Little League game that it does not matter if you win or loose. As long as you have fun. :rolleyes:
As a matter of fact, no need to keep score! Didn't you know there are No Losers in todays America! What a freaking joke! :rolleyes: :mad:

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Going to get a 31 "er this year, maybe a 32"er !Get the net mommy, I've got it on." DUKE OF FLUKE LOOK OUT"

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
8 More Days !!!

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
tick tick tick

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hey guys, keep the fluke reports coming, some of us won't get out till end of May. Its still cold up here in NEPA, but the brown trout are biting.

·
Registered
16,323 Posts
Guys, Big jack is just kidding, even he knows his chnaces of catching a tourney winning flounder are about as good as the Eagles ever winning the superbowl :D The back bays should be good this spring. Catchem up guys!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Seems to be shaping up to be a good season in the back Already got reports from some that the flatties are being caught by accident ;)

[ 05-03-2005, 06:37 PM: Message edited by: loosedrag ]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts