BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was out in northwildwood we were drifting in front of dads place there at the foot of the bridge and coght some nice keeper flounder anout 17-18 inches

·
Registered
723 Posts
bass welcome to the barn glad to see you got some fish.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Glad you caught some fish. Called out of work on thursday and caught a few myself. Fished behind WW Crest and had fish all day, only 3 keepers. Two at 4lbs and one at 6lbs.Minnows and Spearing worked for me.

·
Registered
540 Posts
welcome aboard there Flounder, keep those reports like that coming!

[ 07-29-2004, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: JPHooks ]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey do any of you guys know what the weather suppose to be for thursday because i was thinking about taking off from work and going out flounder fishin

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Originally posted by flounder1234:
Hey do any of you guys know what the weather suppose to be for thursday because i was thinking about taking off from work and going out flounder fishin
Flounder1234,
Welcome to the BassBarn.Com,
Glad To Have You Aboard.......

Here is The Thur.Forcast for Wildwood..

Detailed Local Forecast for Wildwood, NJ (08260)

Today: Cloudy with rain this morning...then scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. Humid. High 83F. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Tonight: A few showers this evening with clearing overnight. Low 71F. NNE winds at 15 to 25 mph, diminishing to 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Tomorrow: Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High near 85F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. Low 72F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Thursday: Scattered thunderstorms. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the low 60s.
Friday: Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the low 60s.
Saturday: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in

[ 08-03-2004, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: NIGHTSTRIKES ]

·
Registered
46 Posts
Spearing seems to be the chief menu item in OC as well. Killies weren't nearly as productive for ANY species where we were fishing. Overall slow, couple keepers, lots of robins though. Outgoing in the inlet worked best.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts