BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a few dates left to charter the boat for flukasaurus fishing. I take 4 people, fish 8 hours. Fishing deep water in the ocean for the big fluke that reside there in the summer. Charter the boat for $480 plus tip for the mate. I have the following dates available: 7/29, 7/30, 8/4, 8/10, 9/1, and more dates in Sept. Check my fishing website for more photos from previous trips. Sign on my email list to keep posted of openings.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All July dates are taken. I have open the following days in August: 8/4, 8/10, 8/20, 8/27 and some additional days in September.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Capt Harv:
Have a few dates left to charter the boat for flukasaurus fishing. I take 4 people, fish 8 hours. Fishing deep water in the ocean for the big fluke that reside there in the summer. Charter the boat for $480 plus tip for the mate. I have the following dates available: 7/29, 7/30, 8/4, 8/10, 8/20, 8/27, 9/1, and more dates in Sept. Check my fishing website for more photos from previous trips. Sign on my email list to keep posted of openings.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Capt Harv,
I am looking forward to our trip July 7th!! If you have openings for 1 or 2 to fill any trips let me know, I would be interested!
Tight lines,
Brett

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
See you on the 7th Brett. I will email you if openings develop or I run an open boat on a day the boat doesn't get chartered. Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts