BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some dates available for flukasaurus trips. The big fluke have moved inshore already due to the mild winter and I anticipate another good year for catching the large fluke. I take up to 4 anglers and we fish 8 hours. Prices and pictures on website. Email or call me to charter the boat.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Good luck this year Capt Harv!!! I remember seeing you out there on alot of our fluke trips last summer and knew we were in the right place!!! Guys/Girls.....Capt Harv is one of, if not the best fluke fisherman in Cape May. Jump on this, you will not be disappointed!!

·
Registered
28,819 Posts
ok guys thats 3 for a day of flounder slaying... when we booking this trip... bottome bouncer, shark slick suzy, phillyfishing... and the 4th person is ????? when we going

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'm off work Mondays & Fridays so I would be interested. I'm on a quest to catch a double digit flukezilla - I've caught so many between 5 & 8.5 lbs I've lost count but that legend-making 10 lb + doormat still eludes me. On Saturdays I fish on a boat that I pay a share of but I would still consider doing this on a weekend.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I work on Sunday so Saturday is better.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
OK Lets get this ironed out. I would like to do a Sat or Sunday trip. I prefer Sat. I need three more interested Barners to join me.

Capt Harv, what dates do you have available.

Lets get this trip booked!

·
Registered
28,819 Posts
i'm open for any sat.. i want some fluke... only dates i can't do it june2 hunting, june 9-11 shark tourn, june 17 shark tourn, july 15th fluke tourn.. let me know whats going to happen

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Hey Philly June 2nd is a Friday are you available that Sat June 3rd? If not it looks like the next Sat available for you would be June 24th.

Capt Harv,

Do you have an opinging for June 24th? Or the 3rd if Philly is available.

I am sure once we have a date we will be able to fill the boat with other Barners!

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bottom bouncer...shoot me an email. I only have a few dates left in August. I have more dates open in September.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts