BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The offshore sites are starting to load up with the big fluke we target. These fish will stay around through September. I have two dates available in August, the 20th and 27th. I have dates available in September as well. Check website for additional photos. You can charter the boat for 4 guys, fishing 8 hours, for $480

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Capt Harv...do you have single spots open on the 20th of August? Also, do you have a head on the boat? The fiancee might want to come along. Thanks

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ryan.........There is a head on the boat. If the boat doesn't get chartered that day, I may run an open boat. Shoot me an email the week before.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The boat is chartered for 8/20. I have dates available in September. The fluke fishing should be good through September as long as we don't get hurricanes that are too intense.

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
I hope so......that dates looks too nice dad

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
7/23

Harv,

Finalizing the equipment purchases :) and tying up some new rigs :cool: for our trip. Both boys are excited as well I am. This will be Brandon's first charter with you but you will soon see he catches fish. It will be a competion between him and Kyle. Talk to you soon.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The boat is booked through the end of August but I have dates available in September. Last year fluke fishing stayed good all through September. The dates I have available are
9/1, 9/3, 9/7, 9/8, 9/15, 9/22, 9/24, 9/29, 9/30

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Eric.........If you would please go to my website and sign up on my email list, I will notify you when openings occur. Thanks :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts