BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI Guys, there will be a fluke tournament in Tuckerton from Rands Boats Marina on Great Bay blvd. Date is May 15th 3 guys to a boat, $30 entry
$10 per boat for big fish pot of total weight of 3 fish .%60 first place %40 for second.Email me for more details. [email protected]

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got the info from a guy I work with , I have the flyer.They are a bunch of bums, we're gonna school em. JD I have my boat in, it is across from yours, near the filet station.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
I am next door at Mikes. Can I get in too?

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
unfortunately I found out it is a small family only type event.Not really somthing for us guys to get in on. So what I would like to do is organize it myself. Lets go $30 a boat 4 man total weight of 3 fish.Plus $10 to enter the pool for big fish.I will get a hold of Rand to see if we can do this. I will put a few more dtails together and have it up in the next day or so.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Put me in I will do it.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Originally posted by FLUKENEWSTY:
I am not sure if I am allowed to start a new thread on the homeport forum. I may do that tonight if possible.
Flukenewsty,
No Problem....Post it...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.