BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used your ramp last season a few times after Sept. on the recomendation of Aimless and Two Timer, and had no problem w/the fee of $5.00,
or this years increase to $10.00. My question was to see if you charge if I decide to do some fishing from my Kayak. I left a message at the house last year, but didn't hear back. Every so often if weather allows, I use the yak instead of the boat. I used the boat mostly last year due to shoulder surgery (paddling was a little risky till late summer). I saw the article in "The Fisherman" about yak fishing, and it got the juices flowing to use it soon, as work allows. Sometimes its easier and quicker to throw the yak in the truck instead of hooking up the boat, plus its a good workout. Also, at low water I can get to some spots that are out of the question with the boat. Thanks.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Aimless. If you see him when you go out from his ramp, or talk to him, please let him know about this post. See you at the house, or better yet over at Nobs heading out with the boat or yak. Good fishing.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Drifter, I will forward message to Nob.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Drifter,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. You may use the ramp for your boat or kayak, anything but jetskis. You may want to purchase a season pass if you use the ramp alot. Stop by the ramp, unless I'm fishing I am usually there all weekend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts