BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
shoved off out of s.r.i today with loosedrag and tsstriper."mike and tim".had a late start:rolleyes: but got into the fluke right away .we had fish to 4.5 or 5 lbs ,with "many" shorts in there as well.most fish were taken with gulp ribbion combo.well with the sun BEATING down on us we NEEDED to make a move for some air and sprey.it was HOT really HOT. so we moved around for so time untill we came apon the largest school of feeding blues i have ever seen.as we got close we seen other boats just all hooked up with 10 to 15 lbs blues.they were everywhere.busting the surface and flipping out of the water like tarpon:eek: well as you would guess it was blue after blue for about two hours'where is my fly rod when i need it"?? .we got them jigging we got them trolling we got them with birds working and with no birds:D it was crasy and with arms hurting and mike with fluke on his mind it was back at the flaties for a while.with a few short fluke we called it a day and headed for the ramp.great day ,flat ,but HOT even though i had a blast.thanks again mike and tim,great day,matt

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
keeps saying that my pics are too big but i had msn resize them ,by seeding them to my email,still too big.tim i'll send them to you and see what you can do.thanks ,matt

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
I used the same tarpon-blues comparison this weekend. Allot of fun to catch. The blues were out front Saturday and in the back Sunday.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Another Great Trip...

Them Flounder were stacked up like shingles on a roof:) The blues were all over crashing all over the place,almost seemed like a day in the fall! After loosing a strech25:( I had the blues:rolleyes: Timmy nice pic of that blue peice! Matt- flyrod dont leave home without it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts