BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was thinking of going for fluke wed anyone know if this is a good idea most likely behind wildwood area

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok then how abooot c bass i cant catch a striper :( to save my butt

·
Registered
746 Posts
yo sea go out to the wildwood reef try for c bass and you might end up coming back with flounder iwas out on sunday caught 10 flatties only 2 keepers but 1 was a real slob 5# try around the number 9 marker that seemed to be hot spot sunday

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Bob, I'm going to give it a shot tomorrow. This will be the shakedown & a little Flukin. I'll post a report tomorrow night.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
thats a good report big frank,maybe there still coming in

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
BOB, Canyon Caster & myself gave it a shot this morning, fishing the outgoing till about 1pm. Total score, 2 shorts, 1 for each of us. At least the boat ran good & the company was great. Wind was basically against the tide giving us a screwed up drift. Couldn't cover the edges like I wanted.

Back at the barn the Corona's were cold & made up for the slooowww fishing. :D ;)

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the input gang

still debating wanna escape pa for a few hrs

·
Registered
53 Posts
I spent most of the day around N Wildwood with only one 19" flounder and numerous snapper blues.I didn`t hear of many being caught. It was totally new water to me but I like what I saw . Hopefully I can get back when things are better.

BB

1 - 11 of 11 Posts