BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fluked behind OC Sunday morning from 6:30 AM til 12:30 PM. 14 caught with two keepers, a 18" and a 19" er. About 4 of the throwbacks were 16". Also got checked out by the constipation officer and he looked at my keepers. Said he just fined another fisherman $51. because he had two shorts in his livewell and told the man he thought the minimum size was 13". Even though the fish were still alive and released, it still cost him $51. Poor guy will be eating soup all week. If you sat down with a paper and pencil, you couldn't design a better day than today - Sunny, warm, slight breeze, no bugs, good drift, not too many boats, and enough fluke for dinner. Woo Hoo!

·
Registered
46 Posts
that"s all as an avid fisherman i no the rules on opening day,and every one else does too,what a cop out,if awere the officer a would of fined him 200 dollars a fish ........ what a dummy

·
Registered
12 Posts
I fished behind OC last friday on my buddy's boat, Flagrant Misconduct, and we must have boated at least 40 flatties between the three of us with only 2 keepers. Nice job on those keepers, both of mine were just pushing 17 inches.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Fished last night and had 14 throwbacks in Ships Channel. Tonight had some trouble finding a spot with the wind. I was able to get an ok drift. Picked up 3 throwbacks, one 18 incher and a 28 inch striper. The striper was alot of fun. I threw everything back.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Fished last night and had 14 throwbacks in Ships Channel. Tonight had some trouble finding a spot with the wind. I was able to get an ok drift. Picked up 3 throwbacks, one 18 incher and a 28 inch striper. The striper was alot of fun. I threw everything back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.