BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Administrator
50,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Krazy 8 : Are you crying? Are you crying? ARE YOU CRYING? There's no crying, there's no crying on the bassbarn . Ron Reddington is our founder , and he called me a talking pile of pigchit( poetic license) for posting thong pictures. And did I did not cry? NO. NO. And do you know why?
Hipkvw : No, no, no.
Krazy 8 : Because there's no crying on Bassbarn.

[ 02-16-2006, 09:57 AM: Message edited by: Krazy8 ]

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Probably paid for the surf and turf ...Dont know if it was smart to give him my CC number
:D

[ 02-16-2006, 10:44 AM: Message edited by: gandy dancer ]

·
Registered
14,739 Posts
Originally posted by gandy dancer:
Probably paid for the surf and turf ...Dont know if it was smart to give him my CC number
:D
LOL...it's not like he took me out...I had to cook it!! Besides, that dinner was already done before I got your number...TODAY is a different story...saw a nice watch I might want to buy ;)

·
Administrator
50,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by gandy dancer:
LOL that was pretty bad sorry K8...
No prblem gandy ,,,, Krazy 8 doesnt whine nor cry over words typed on a computer screen

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Im not having a hard time with anything...just alot of ignorant azzholes that I would not fish with after reading some of the crap posted here ;) It must suck to have such a miserable existance in life. Not whining or crying just stating the obvious. In all the years the Barn has been here I have never been so embarrased about the shi**y things people post. If I was Ron...I'd have to rethink what I let people post here.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
And you know what...before anyone says it...unfortunatly...I guess this is the real world...what a fuc*ed up place it can be.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Im sure im not the only one who feels this way. I know some people are joking but some people you can tell are just angry...miserable..ignorant people. I dont mean Krazy 8...im just typing this in his thread.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Hip I dont know you one bit but how can you belittle someones beliefs . I for 1 think Being Gay is unnatural and a Sin. So because I Chose not to except a gay man as a peer i'm a Ignorant azzhole?

[ 02-16-2006, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: gandy dancer ]

·
Registered
15,726 Posts
Originally posted by hipkvw:
Im sure im not the only one who feels this way. I know some people are joking but some people you can tell are just angry...miserable..ignorant people. I dont mean Krazy 8...im just typing this in his thread.
Kieth, I agree. There has been some unnecessary BS.
I am all for a good, heartfelt debate. No need to make it personal.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts