BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since my boat is coming out of the water tomorrow, I decided to line up a few winter projects before major cabin fever sets in. I took the ride to go see Paul's new shop and all the new goodies he has. I knew he had a few Race Point 250 blanks available. I also knew that Sami and Paul are sold out until after March, so I figured I better go hoard one before everyone figures that out and I get shut out.
The RP250 is a beast, I can't wait to build it out and put it to use. I got the chance to fondle a Bushido 350 popping rod. I was VERY impressed. With 1 inch off the tip, it becomes 7'5" and VERY similar in action to an RP250. The Bushido jigging blanks are equally impressive and VERRRRY familiar...hmmmmm.
The Phenix was nice, just too light for what I was looking for.
Anyway, there are a lot of really cool things coming down the pike. Call Paul to suck up the last few RP250's before NC bluefin.

·
Registered
8,254 Posts
Greg, nice to have you stop by .
glad you liked all the stuff.
you made a great choice for the NC tuna.

we are trimming the bushido blanks, gonna make a sweet rod trimmed;):D

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Since my boat is coming out of the water tomorrow, I decided to line up a few winter projects before major cabin fever sets in. I took the ride to go see Paul's new shop and all the new goodies he has. I knew he had a few Race Point 250 blanks available. I also knew that Sami and Paul are sold out until after March, so I figured I better go hoard one before everyone figures that out and I get shut out.
The RP250 is a beast, I can't wait to build it out and put it to use. I got the chance to fondle a Bushido 350 popping rod. I was VERY impressed. With 1 inch off the tip, it becomes 7'5" and VERY similar in action to an RP250. The Bushido jigging blanks are equally impressive and VERRRRY familiar...hmmmmm.
The Phenix was nice, just too light for what I was looking for.
Anyway, there are a lot of really cool things coming down the pike. Call Paul to suck up the last few RP250's before NC bluefin.
Got to love the Verb you used to described your action at JPR. Fondling Quality Blanks and Rods is just as good as Fondling a Women with 40DD-24-36 figure.Both give you a GREAT Feeling!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts