BASS BARN banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an older 20' Mako with a 2000 Honda 90 and no trailer. The boat is in fair shape for it's age and the motor is like new. Price is $4500 and not negotiable, however I will deliver the boat, as long as it's not too far.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
How well does that 90 hp move the 20' hull? And obviously it an older boat, and as such, needs some work. What items need to be replaced or repaired? I am very interested in the boat. I would like pics also. Anyone have a trailer for this? Since I would be trailer it most times, how heavy is the boat & motor?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Everything on the boat works, and there are no soft spots in the deck. It just needs a major cleaning, and to have the "house" removed from the console. It's not a rocket ship but it will get you from point A to point B reliably and not cost you an arm and a leg at the gas dock.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We will have the house removed from the console by this afternoon and start cleaning it up for a new owner. It will make a nice boat for someone.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We took the ugly house off the console and cleaned it up a little and it looks pretty good. A nice reliable boat for someone. I will deliver it for you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts