Fuel: 170 Water: 35
Open Center Console w/ T-Top
Cushioned Seating Forward
Leaning Post
12VDC Battery Switches
Live Wells
Fish Box
Rod Storage

Our Trade!! Present all offers!! We want it sold!!

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Welcome to the Farm Tony.

Looks like the Wildwood Barners are growing fast. If you haven't been to Schooner Yet give them a try excellent people to deal with from the office down to the fuel dock. :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Biggestjack, The electronics were not taken off, they are included. Any questions please call. Thanks, T

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mako6950, I have been working with Ron and he deleted the first post by accident and told me to repost. He also advised me to post on The Tackle Box Forum because I am a yacht Broker and I am not selling I own. This means we are now in a grey area. I will continue to post on the Tackle Box as Ron requested. Thanks, T

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Stain, What's up! My father and I keep our boat across from you at Schooner....The Fine and Dandy! So keep making a sharp turn to right when leaving your slip! :)I will stop over so we can meet. Later, T

·
Registered
25,494 Posts
Tony,

No problem, just doing my job until I hear otherwise. I won't blame you, you don't blame me. We'll blame it on Ron, I find it much simpler that way. :D ;)

Welcome to the Barn.

Tom

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Thats great I have spoken to your dad but we have never met. I'll keep the sharp turn until I need a new pulpit. ;) My buddy bought the 46 post over there so you may see me there hanging out while he is working on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts