BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1988 31ft INNOVATOR ? Boat is completely redone. Twin 210hp Cummins diesels with 900 hours. Northern Lights 4.5kw Generator, New Awl grip paint, new teak cover boards, new Viking 6-man offshore life raft, new Garmin color Chartnav, new AC/DC refrigerator, new batteries.

Bottom recently sand blasted and resealed, all new fuel injectors. All plastic through-hull fittings recently replaced with bronze. Boat also comes with Furuno and Apelco GPS, Raytheon 16 mi radar, Sitex color sounder, (2) VHF?s, EPIRB, teak cockpit, transom door, 10 rocket launchers, huge in-deck fish boxes. This is a very economical, turn key, canyon capable, fishing boat. Cabin amenities include; sleeps 4, microwave, 2 burner stove, 12/110v refrigerator. AM/FM Stereo, enclosed head. Asking 83,000. Call days 215-897-1940, evenings 609-702-8393 or [email protected]

If you have any questions or want to see more pictures feel free to contact me.

[ 10-01-2004, 07:16 AM: Message edited by: KPS99 ]

·
Registered
741 Posts
Fished this boat's sistership in Hawaii. Very stable and heavy. This boat is in my marina and very clean.

How much do you want for the cooler(s)?

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
BEAUTIFUL RIG WITH NICE PICTURES.I DON'T NEED ANOTHER BOAT,BUT HAVE OWNED A BUNCH AND CURIOUS HOW MUCH FEUL,CRUISE SPEED,HOW LONG HAAVE YOU OWNED IT.GOOD LUCK GREAT LOOKER.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Boat holds 215 Gal. The boat is very economical. The most I have burned is taking 6 guys from Barnegat to the Spensor. Ran out at 21 kts, trolled all day, ran the generator all night, ran back and only burned 165 gals of fuel. I have owned this boat for 3 seasons.

·
Registered
303 Posts
That is a lot of boat for the money. If you want to sell the tower let me know.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hey herb, everyone is fantastic, Chase and Shannon are doing great, Ihope things are well with you and your lovely wife.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Billy,

Everything is fine here, Glad to hear that the family is doing well! Maybe I'll see you at the Fest Take Care!

Herb
Sensation

·
Registered
948 Posts
I'm just in process of listing my boat for the cover of the A.C. boat show issue. Hopefully it will go. If this happens, I am very seriously interested in your boat if still available. No B.S., pipe dreaming or tire kicking here. If and when mine goes, I'll be in touch. Shoot me an email on the oputside chance you'd be interested in a trade. I've got an old tank w/ 300 detroits that rides like a 40 footer, and sips fuel like a VW cruising at 24kts. However....it's old and needs a bit more TLC...I'm just tired of feeding it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:D :D Boat now has Air Conditioning w/electric heat, New Cutlass bearings, new stuffing boxes, and props were just redone. :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh, And with the addition of the A/C we also just installed SIRIUS Satellite Radio, so you can listen to football and music while your in the canyon.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
whats the hull configuration,deep vee,modified,flat,etc.How does it handle in a head and folowing sea?Is it stable at drift or rock and roll?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I guess you would call it a modified Vee. Its not a deep Vee. She handles a head sea very well, I would say she handles a following sea OK. I find that at drift the boat is very stable and even given the tuna tower she doesn't rock and roll like a Deep Vee.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I remember these boats from back in the O P days (Ocean Pacific) when the owner of OP had this Innovator on hoisted up on the mothership. Was a very impressive setup.

--JK

1 - 20 of 26 Posts