BASS BARN banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 5'x12' floating dock with 10' poles complete for sale in water tuckerton area. $300 954-931-0759 condition fair to good. ask for jack

2006 19' MAYCRAFT CC
140 SUZUKI 4 STROKE
"Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah"
AT HOME IN THE WHITE WATER

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Floating Dock

Don'y Know What Brand It Is. It Floats Great All The Base Wood Is In Good Shape.top Wood Is In Fair To Good Shape.this Dock Was For My 2nd Boat Which I Sold ..don't Need It Any More.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
floating dock

Float Is Located In Tuckerton,off Of Great Bay Blvd.for More Info Please Call Me At 954-931-0759 Cell "FLOAT IS IN THE WATER"

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
I have a place in Mystic.
Do you need any permits, etc to add another floater?
Thanks

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
floating dock

If Your Home Is New And Never Had A Floating Dock .better Check With The Township.if You Are Replacing A Floater I Don't You Need A Permit.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Could you snap a couple of pictures of it post them or send them to me. Do you have anyway to pull it from the water?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Floating Dock

I Don't Have Anyway To Take Out Of The Water.best To Tow To New Location. I Am Located Off Of Great Bay Blvd In Tuckerton.
I Dont Have Any Pictures But You Are Welcome To Come Take A Look..call My Cell For Directions954-931-0759 Jack

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Floating Dock

You Pay For The Fuel I Will Tow...it's A Straight Shot From Tuckerton Cheek To Lbi..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts