BASS BARN banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a John Deere SX 75 riding mower for sale. It does run, although I know it needs a tune up and new battery. The mower is in good condition and is shed kept. It ran all last summer, but towards the end was difficult to start. Now it is just dead and needs the basics (oil, plug, battery, and a carb cleaning). It does not have a bagger and the cut is 30". I believe the motor is a 9 hp kawasaki (not sure though). It has been in the family since new and has been taken care of (mid 80's machine). Pictures are not of my machine, just a look a like, my camera is not working. Come and see it any time. It is located in Middletown, NJ and no fair offer will be refused by any barner! And no, it is not going to go for free...Asking $400 and I will throw in the small snow blower too!

·
Registered
83 Posts
are you looking to sell one of the others that you have in the picture

i am looking for something a little bigger, i think the one in the backround of the pic would suite me good or perhaps a gator do you have one of those?

are you a dealer, looks like you have alot of inventory

please let me know

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No Dave B, just a homeowner...Thanx for the bump! Make an offer guys, it must go, new one on the way...!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Please contact me when you have the time . Very interested .Available all day . Matt 732-684-5793 . Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts