BASS BARN banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never even set this thing up. I pluged it in and charged it and it fired up. It needs a code that I think I can get from Motorola. It includes an extra battery, wall power adapter and socket adapters. $750 takes it, I can deliver in NJ. Offers or feedback is welcome. I can e-mail pics of the phone. Call Bill at (973) 985-4742. Looking at the site is sells for $900 and another $200 for the power adapters.
http://www.satellite-phone-depot.com/motorola-9500-satellite-p9500.html
Iridium 9500 satellite phone. This was the first satellite phone ever made, and still works great today on the worldwide Iridium satellite phone network.
Technical Specs

* Provides up to 20 hours of standby time with a standard battery * Provides up to 2 hours of talk time with a standard battery * 4 X 16 illuminated graphic display * 32 Character Optimax EL electroluminescent display * Auto Redial Notification * Clear Last Digit/Clear All Digits Mailbox for Numeric & Text (120 characters) * International Access Key Sequence (+ key) * VibraCall Alert * Volume Adjustment (earpiece or ringer) * Last 10 Numbers Dialed * 100 Alpha and Numeric Memory Storage * One-Touch Dialing * Battery Meter and Low Battery Warning * Automatic Display Call Timer * Illuminated Keypad * Signal Strength Meter

1 - 2 of 2 Posts