BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale - IGFA trolling rods all Aftco rollers

I have three Fenwick IGFA trolling rods. Black All Atfco rollers and Aftco removable butts. Rods have been on my boat a few times and are in perfect condition. One was paired with a Penn International 30VSW and the other two are with 50 VSW's. They are too tall for me as I do not have a chair. $250 ea if interested in buying them outright.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
bump for the weekend

Still available and in perfect condition. Quality IGFA trolling rods with all Aftco components, removable aluminum butts. For sale only - not looking to trade any more since I have placed an order for custom rods with a Barn sponsor.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
clearer pics

Tough focusing in on the writing but hopefully these look better. I mounted the Penn 50vsw to the 50# rod so you can can a sense of size. My reels were also bought when I got these rods and you can see how I take care of my equipment. These rods were never stored on the boat and babied like all my stuff.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looking for offers. Great buy for all three!!

Still available and looking for offers. New rods will be ready any day and would like to sell these to free up some cash. Like new rods - original MSRP over $420 each. Buy all three for a fraction of the cost.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.