BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, Please, if you not serious don't bother to email me. I'm still having problems posting pictures so if you want to see it I'll email pictures to you-----It' a Ross Rifle Co. Quebec Canada 1905----condition-the person I got it from let his daughter use it for parade pratice, yeah I know, parade pratice, the round part of the site on the end of the barrel is now oblong, the rear site is damaged and bent, it goes up and down on the slide but it is bent, on the stock it has a couple of stamps--one I don't know what it is but will put it in a picture, also stamped on the stock is--US--5271. The barrel is plugged but my buddy talked to a gun smith and he said that's not a real problem to unplug. I'd say it's in basically fair shape, I will send plenty of pictures, so you'll see everything. Make offers, I've looked it up on a couple of sites so I've got a good idea what it is worth, so, no BS offers, if so, I won't even reply. If you have anything to do with American Flyer S scale Trains, maybe a trade of some sort. I'm going to put it up for sale with a collector pretty soon, just thought I'd offer it to a barner if anyone is interested. Leon (might be temped by Penn Reels, I mean gold ones, I have plenty of the other kind)

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
send me more information this sounds like a mk1 in .303 is this what you have????

Or do you have the canada M10 in .280 let me know and send pictures...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Condition, condition, condition. No offense, but even a Henry Rifle in that condition is much devalued.

From a collector...get whatever you can.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts