BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is a 46in striper that weighed in at 33lbs.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Same length as fish mentioned in river reports except empty belly. Make it a pregnant female ready to spawn, and yes its pushing every bit of 40lbs

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE=71kidcasper;4293361]Is this a fresh pic?[/QUOTE]No. People on another thread calling me a bullshiter cause they hate, so just setting the record straight.:D Actually from 2010

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Okay dude let it go. Nice fish for sure, whatever it weighed. All a couple guys did was mention the fish didn't look like a 40. Sometimes pics make fish look small, just like sometimes pics make me look fat! Who cares it's just fishing.

Now go catch a 50! That should start some interesting conversations! :p

·
Registered
879 Posts
Hahaha i think thats scales off!! No im just kidding i dont want this to get out of hand again��

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
Nice fish,. Sorry that you were that insulted by my post about the validity of your guesstimation. That was not my intention.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice fish,. Sorry that you were that insulted by my post about the validity of your guesstimation. That was not my intention.
Not you eelball. It was the guy that posted 25-30lbs tops. And went on to say don't know why people need to do this kind of thing. Thought we were having a very civil conversation myself

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
good point
Because I posted a picture in another thread of my buddy's fish reporting that the migrators were in the river. And somebody questioned the validity of the weight and the pile on gang of haters and geniuses decided to add there 2 cents also. And I'm sick and tired of the no it all and hater mentality on the barn. It use to be a fun place to post reports and pictures and get information. Now it's like a secret society of know it all and haters. Which is why when I catch the world record striper, a quick picture and off she goes. Don't need all the haters questioning the validity. Sorry if this offends anybody, just telling it like it is

1 - 20 of 28 Posts