BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per the NJ Div.of Fish & Wildlife,here is some important information concerning the upcoming Deer Season..

05-06 Deer Regs
05-06 Deer Permit Appl

Go GetUm Guys....

[ 08-26-2005, 12:58 PM: Message edited by: NIGHTSTRIKES ]

·
Registered
70 Posts
New York State Doe tags are available also. I just picked up my license and and got my extra tag. Many zones have been cut from the non-resident program so make sure you check and make sure they are available for your zone before you pay for something that impossible to get.

[ 08-19-2005, 06:33 PM: Message edited by: MarkMartinFan ]

·
Registered
912 Posts
Nights I checked that out last night at work. I will be in the woods on sept 10th in the evening. Looking for a flattop. I need one before the man is a target. so I need more meat. Another thing is that my wife said we need more deer meat in the freezer. :D gotta love it when the wife says we need more deer meat in the freezer.

Brian

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
The zones I hunt don't open until October 1 :(

I am more then ready to be sitting in a tree again! I don't know what I am going to do if they open up Sundays to bow hunting. I will be torn between sitting in a tree or a boat ;) :D

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Don't put those ideas in my head, NS. I do not duck hunt or fly fish. The reason why is because my plate is full with saltwater fishing, freshwater fishing, deer archery and rifle, bear, turkey and pheasant hunting. Working fulltime and finishing a masters degree. Just not enough hours in the day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.