·
Registered
14,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight @ 5:30 will be the 1st game of the season

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Same here. Let's go Flyers, and let's go Don Earle.

·
Registered
13,775 Posts
Yeah I don’t get it, I have no idea why the season is starting now. But, it’s the Flyers, and it is better than football.
how many games will they play this season?

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Good win - good to have hockey back on.

·
Registered
14,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I don’t get it, I have no idea why the season is starting now. But, it’s the Flyers, and it is better than football.
how many games will they play this season?
The NHL is officially on for 2021. The league and the Players' Association announced Sunday that an agreement is in place for a 56-game season that will begin Jan. 13 and conclude on May 8, followed by a traditional 16-team playoff tournament that's expected to end by mid-July. Training camps are set to open on Jan.Dec 20, 2020

The regular season will wrap up on May 8 and then the league will return to a 16-team, best-of-seven, four-round playoff format. Four teams from each division will qualify for the playoffs. The first two rounds will be intradvisional play.Dec 21, 2020

Reactions: Retainer

·
Registered
14,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It was a good game especially when it's a win against Pittsburg FYI Flyers play them again at home tomorrow night

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Great game by the young players. Awesome to see Oscar and Nolan back on the ice and contributing with points. Should be a fun season to watch.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts