BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm sure I'm not the only one out there whose yet to do some fishing ( I hope ), won't be able to for another week and a half or so. So what's the 1st patch of water you're gonna hit? :D

I think I'm gonna go to Parvin or Union to break the ice. (no pun intended) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
I'm looking at atleast 2 to 3 weeks for anything to become fishable up here. The creeks are too high and the lakes and ponds are still thick ice, and we're scheduled for more snow this week, so its definately not looking good for a while.:thumbsdown:

·
Registered
941 Posts
My brother and i made it out on Sunday, took my grandson with us, first time for him with a spinning rod, which he did pretty good, anyway nothing biting, pretty much hit all open water in salem county, all othe people we talked with said the same thing, nothing, but it was nice to get out and wet a line.

·
Registered
870 Posts
My brother and i made it out on Sunday, took my grandson with us, first time for him with a spinning rod, which he did pretty good, anyway nothing biting, pretty much hit all open water in salem county, all othe people we talked with said the same thing, nothing, but it was nice to get out and wet a line.
What did you say when he asked "how come you didn't put me on the fish pop pop"?:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.