BASS BARN banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for those that have the fortitude to be out fishing the surf in Jan, are the bass that you are catching now on the beaches considered part of last seasons catch (2011) or do you consider them part of this seasons catch (2012) what do you consider it, just out of curiosity:wave:

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
part of my winter 12

·
Registered
364 Posts
I'll let you know later--tonight will be my first cast in 2012. Just picked up a loaded SS Needle and she needs to get wet;).

Always considered Spring/Fall one season--same as the beach buggy pass.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
these are 2012 fish in my book. fall ends with the new year. we have fish locally 365 days a year whether it be out front or in the back. nature operates in a cycle that we don't know the half of i am sure. and with the weather forecasted currently, who can question the worth of trying.

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the way the fishing has been in some areas the winter season looks like it is going or at least has a chance to run into the spring :bow: maybe--hopefully

·
Registered
364 Posts
I'll let you know later--tonight will be my first cast in 2012. Just picked up a loaded SS Needle and she needs to get wet;).

Always considered Spring/Fall one season--same as the beach buggy pass.

Now I'm not so sure. Felt just like a December fish :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Not that I have caught any this January, but if I do they will be counted as 2012 fish, but also 2011 fall run fish... that way their counted twice! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts