BASS BARN banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been holding off until we actually got the first shipment in from the cutter, but I wanted you to know that many of your favorite Barn advertisers will be getting these two new, awesome decals for your trucks and boats (come in large and small, white, black, royal blue, and reflective silver) in from us in the next couple weeks.... check them out!

Our new Badwater Tarpon :

And a seriously BAD-lookin Redfish:

add these to our Striper, Tuna, Mahi, Marlin and Largemouth Bass collection!

And for those that have emailed.... yes, we will be doing apparel in the Spring with these great designs, and others, that will be available at our favorite Barn sponsors.... Performance shirts, and more :D

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
wheres the mahi one?

·
Registered
9,251 Posts
ed your decals are very nice.

i have the tuna on my commander.

the tarpon looks awesome.

keep up the good work.

i cant wait to see the apparell, if i can offer any insight, keep it simple. the logos are cool enough on there own.

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Kraz.. you beat me to it!

Barn Sponsors that carry them regionally are Tackle Direct (of course) 24/7 Bait & Tackle, Terminator Tackle, Chuck and Mary at Off the Hook in Cape May, Fisherman's Headquarters, Harry's Army Navy, and Lacey Marine. You can see all of the designs at BadwaterDesigns.com

If for some reason they are out of the color or size or designs, they can get it for you in a day or two easily from our World Shipping and Distribution Center in Margate :D

Have to tell you that there is some awesome apparel on the design boards right now about to go into production... this is really high quality performence gear with our traditional designs and some really remarkable new graphics on them...

Craig the Lurker and I never would have thought that we would be growing so fast when we started a year ago, but it is all thanks to our dealers that took a chance on a couple of fisherman that had a screwey idea... 40 stores now from Maine to NC and with the Southern desins we really hope to be up and down the coast by July.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
73 Posts
ebay

These decals are great, I want some in Philly, maybe start posting them in "buy it now" format on ebay?!?!?!??!

Thanks Kraz.. you beat me to it!

Barn Sponsors that carry them regionally are Tackle Direct (of course) 24/7 Bait & Tackle, Terminator Tackle, Chuck and Mary at Off the Hook in Cape May, Fisherman's Headquarters, Harry's Army Navy, and Lacey Marine. You can see all of the designs at BadwaterDesigns.com

If for some reason they are out of the color or size or designs, they can get it for you in a day or two easily from our World Shipping and Distribution Center in Margate :D

Have to tell you that there is some awesome apparel on the design boards right now about to go into production... this is really high quality performence gear with our traditional designs and some really remarkable new graphics on them...

Craig the Lurker and I never would have thought that we would be growing so fast when we started a year ago, but it is all thanks to our dealers that took a chance on a couple of fisherman that had a screwey idea... 40 stores now from Maine to NC and with the Southern desins we really hope to be up and down the coast by July.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Ed, they are some sharp looking decals... maybe we should talk about C-JAM Yacht Sales carrying these!

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks!!!!

Fauthk....One of the things we decided to do when we first started was NOT to end run our dealers and sell on Ebay, or anywhere else retail for that matter. Thats the plan for the apparel as well. If you want the products, we want people in the shops or on the websites.

Thanks for the email Chuck.. will get you what you need tomorrow when I get to the office...

Thanks Rach... next time I am in I will bring you some info... and Two Chums will get a visit too!

Lining up a couple of real good fishing prizes for our springtime photo contest... show us your ride (vehicle, boat, kayak, etc) with one of our Badwater Decals on it and you could be hookin up with some great free tackle ;) ... details coming soon :cool:

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Lining up a couple of real good fishing prizes for our springtime photo contest... show us your ride (vehicle, boat, kayak, etc) with one of our Badwater Decals on it and you could be hookin up with some great free tackle ;) ... details coming soon :cool:

What if I get that mahi inked up on me as a tatt ? :D

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Scoob... that would be so sick :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts