BASS BARN banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ford Bronco 1993 SOLD Thanks Guys

SOLD Ford Bronco 4x4, 170,000 miles. Clean cloth interior, all power windows, doorlocks ect. in fine working condition. 32X11.50X15 tires with great tread. Back window goes up and down with ease, tailgate cables replaced 2 weeks ago. Very little rust on body. 4x4 works fine. Truck runs good!!! Will include extra set of 4 factory Ford aluminum rims and chrome front push bar. Brand new class III hitch just installed. Also, replaced within the past two weeks:water pump, starter, front and rear brakes, battery, muffler, transmission filter, drag link, inner tie rod, left and right tie rod ends. A front end alignment was done on 3/20/08. This is a good truck, we just decided to go down to one vehicle. 2200 or B/0

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Runner, It's a 351. Runs strong, no smoke doesn't burn oil or miss a beat. I wanted to fix everything that I knew was wrong with it befor I put it for sale. It will make someone a great vehicle. Thanks

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
wish you would have sold this thing back in oct when i was in the market

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SIC, I know I suffer form the disease called day late many dollars short disease. I'd like to see a barner get it and use it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JBK4001, I've never hand it on the beach. The only real dirt/mud It's been on is the roads through the state game lands. Replaced front and back brakes because I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old and I need it to be safe. MPG not the best at around 14.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
SIC Wit It said:
wish you would have sold this thing back in oct when i was in the market

Interesting, because I've been trying to sell my 88' for a year and I've had it all over the Barn sale.. This one is in lots better shape, but mine only has 147k on it. 351 with C6 and no overdrive.. Truely a 10-11mpg machine.. Built by OPEC...

Whatever, back to the top...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts