BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chilly begining, but I thought considering the weather on the previous week-ends, I thought it was nice. Water temp according to the gentleman next to me was 47, but the water was chocolate brown. Using bloods, fresh bunker and frozen herring my score was no runs, no hits and no errors.

Was surprised at the small number of fishermen on the beach. Obviously someone knew alot more than me. Still great to be out.

GO FLYBOYS

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
On another note:
Thanks to the "fishermen" who left some trash by Gandy's beach.
While picking up a couple of plastic bags and a couple of cans I noticed 2 un-opened Aqua Clear rigs. Thanks, but I'd rather you cleaned up.:(

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
trianglekid said:
On another note:
Thanks to the "fishermen" who left some trash by Gandy's beach.
While picking up a couple of plastic bags and a couple of cans I noticed 2 un-opened Aqua Clear rigs. Thanks, but I'd rather you cleaned up.:(
Doesn't that just piss you off when you see trash left behind by some scum bag P.O.S., And we wonder why fishing beaches and lakes get closed to the public. Its cool to hear that I'm not the only one out there cleans up after other people to make it nicer for the next fisherman that come along.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hap, fishing the south end (using the waders). Is it me or are the bulkheads shrinking? I guess all the sand from the dredging washed right in. I seemed to remember having to climb up and down on those things.

Diehard, guess I'm old school. In scouting they insist you leave an area cleaner than when you arrived. Access to fishing grounds is really getting tough. Gotta be clean. People want us to fail.:mad:

Even driving to Gandys with an east wind was kind of foolish. Grass was thick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts