BASS BARN banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
O-Sea-D are rock solid; I would suggest you do a daytime/night time sword trip with them leaving around noon and returning around midnight....double the odds should equal lots of meat in the freezer back home.

You may also want to call Capt. Dean Panos of Double D charters; he runs a 32 seavee and is one of the top 3 sword captains down here....

Dean's cell: 954-805-8231 (call after hours as he is usually on the water in hunting mode).

Tell him I sent you....

Tight Lines,

Frank

Thanks for your advice Frank. I appreciate it. I'm thinking of doing a sword trip with 'em.

Nobody else can help? :huh:

·
Registered
577 Posts
x2 on double d fished with him for 10 years now. he has a 34 sea vee not a 32

O-Sea-D are rock solid; I would suggest you do a daytime/night time sword trip with them leaving around noon and returning around midnight....double the odds should equal lots of meat in the freezer back home.

You may also want to call Capt. Dean Panos of Double D charters; he runs a 32 seavee and is one of the top 3 sword captains down here....

Dean's cell: 954-805-8231 (call after hours as he is usually on the water in hunting mode).

Tell him I sent you....

Tight Lines,

Frank

·
Registered
1,233 Posts

Tell him I sent you....

Tight Lines,

Frank
Fished with Dean a few times.One of the best Sailfish Capt. down there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts