BASS BARN banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BOOKED AIR BUT NEED A RENTAL FOR JULY 15 TO 22ND 2006...ANY INFO PLEASE!!! THANKS

·
Registered
160 Posts
My dad has a place that will probably be empty up in Northport about 45 min north. It is also south of Sarasota by abt. 30 min. Great fishing areas. Dont know if thats too far for you but it works. Its about 10 min from Englewood beach and 15 min from Venice beach.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I know a realtor down there that may be able to help you. Shoot me an email and I'll give you her name and number.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I stayed in Cape Coral on the water. The rental for the week was like $750 for the week. The place slept 9 people, 2 baths, had lanei with built in Pool, 4 person jacuzzi, on a lagoon with boat lift, about 5 minutes to the Calasoochee river, about 30 minutes to the gulf of mexico because the manatee zones. I have stayed in the place for 3 years, last year for 2 weeks. By car Sanibel Island is about 4 miles away. If you need more info I can furnish it to you. Vinny

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Sounds exactly like my place w/o the jacuzzi, and I offered it to him at $500.00/week :eek: Not sure what you are looking for, but you aren't gonna find a better deal Frank. striper13

·
Registered
891 Posts
Karen is trying to see what she can do. Her office doesn't usually handle weekly rentals. She is calling friends of hers for me. I'll email you more info as I get it from her.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
THANKS,
FRANK

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SRTIPER 13,
YOU HAVE MAIL!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
THANKS,
FRANK

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
I just bought a condo in cape coral last w/e on the rubicon- 2 bed 2 bath ,pool ,grill,large screen tv stereo and dock . pm me if your interested

1 - 16 of 16 Posts