BASS BARN banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First trip of the season-
Loaded with clams,bunker,bloods,and poppers.Despite still having engine problems made it out and drowned some bait.Fished real shallow but given the wind and tide condtions nothing was working.After bout 3 hours headed back in.
Sunday-
Same deal with the motor...Headed back out fished even closer in on the last bit of the outgoing.few small bites on worms..changed down small tiny hooks still couldnt get them(perch probly)Back in by 12.
Great to back on the water,just need to find out what &E#&# is wrong with my motor!!!Bay is loaded with bait saw bait and fish on the screen just couldnt bring any over the gunwale try next time!

sat temp-47
water-dirty
depth 8-18ft

sun temp 45
water-dirty
depth 5-20ft

·
Registered
178 Posts
Sorry to hear about the motor troubles, but nice report from the way it sounds the bay is stocked up nicley with bait, should be soon.

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
you wet lines tom. i wet cleenexes.:mad: whats up with the motor?. reading other reports clams is what is working when they catch but water is way to dirty as you reported. maybe next weekend for us weather permitting

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
menace said:
Happy, are you the guy who owns the boat with the pirate flag in the first slip?
Nope,i dont have a slip there yet due to my bottom not being painted...
When i come down i have the boat towed to the marina by rick and if theres a slip open ill leave the boat in which ever is avail.I own a centerconsole,Angler 06.They guy with the pirate flag i think has a Mako..

·
Registered
518 Posts
HappyFlappy said:
Nope,i dont have a slip there yet due to my bottom not being painted...
When i come down i have the boat towed to the marina by rick and if theres a slip open ill leave the boat in which ever is avail.I own a centerconsole,Angler 06.They guy with the pirate flag i think has a Mako..
I met the owner of the boat on the dock while I pulling my boat out , but I didn't introduce myself nor did he. I was in a hurry and while driving home I was wondering if it was you or BT. I'm sure I'll get to meet you guys this spring.
Dennis

·
Registered
39,870 Posts
menace said:
I met the owner of the boat on the dock while I pulling my boat out , but I didn't introduce myself nor did he. I was in a hurry and while driving home I was wondering if it was you or BT. I'm sure I'll get to meet you guys this spring.
Dennis
Hey Dennis, I think I met you late last season. I have the first slip, 20' Shamrock Center Console. No pirate flag though. :D;)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
518 Posts
BT3100 said:
Hey Dennis, I think I met you late last season. I have the first slip, 20' Shamrock Center Console. No pirate flag though. :D;)
We may have met but my memory isn't the best. I'll be sure to look you and happy up next time I'm at the fort.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Rkfish70 said:
Sorry to hear about the motor troubles, but nice report from the way it sounds the bay is stocked up nicley with bait, should be soon.
Rkfish70, where abouts in PIttsgrove are you? I'm over by Willow Grove lake

·
Registered
424 Posts
tom sorry to hear of your engine troubles. been there all last year. got a few things going on with mine(new & upgrades) and should be down by mid april. hope to see you guys down there soon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts