BASS BARN banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pushed off from Sportsman's Cove around 8:00. A little choppy going out. Went south towards he point. Trids a few different spots without even a tap. Clams, bunker, and bloods. Water temp between 48 and 50. Got calm between 11 and 12. Headed in around 1 when it got pretty windy, and pretty choppy. Even though no fish it was great to be on the water. Took my 11 yo daughter out, she had a blast. Would have liked to see her pull 1 in.....maybe next time. A special thanks to the young lads at sportsman's cove who helped load up the boat when we came in. It was nice to have an extra couple of hands. See you guys again soon. Tryin for next sunday if the weather holds out and maybe a little better luck.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks BT maybe I'll try there next weekend. My strategy this week was to try and stay in the flats and look for warmer water. Maybe next weekend, I'll try there. Most of the other boats out there that I could see looked like they were doing the same. I didn't see many people out near the lights. It's worth a shot. Thanks for the advice.

·
Banned
1,178 Posts
Good Goin , Thanks For The Temps & The Report.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts