BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF ANY HEAD BOATS ARE GOING OUT OF FORTESCUE FOR STRIPERS YET, I'VE GOT SOME ANSWERING MACHINES BUT NO CALL BACKS YET THANKS

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Get a ride on one of the boats here why go on a party boat when you can have a personalized trip with many of the fine captains on this site?

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Hey Bud8fan, Bluewater is right, it would be hard to beat the reputation and hard work those Captains out of Bree-Zee marina. Not to take anything away from the other skippers as I haven't had the opportunity to fish with them, but I have a favorite in the Adam Bomb. Adam will work hard to put you on fish, that being said from experience. As I said earlier, all the skippers out of Bree-Zee have excellent reputations and skills, hope you find one that will help you slay the stripers this fall.

I like your handle if it refers to Jr.

Jim Mac

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the info, the problem is money, i'm married with children, so i aint got no money, so 40 bucks and a bag lunch is more affordable for me, from everything i read you guys do a great job gettin in the fish, maybe when my kids are done college i'll give it a shot...as for the JR. reference, im a big earnhardt fan. i hope to be celebrating a championship next month

[ 10-16-2004, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: Bud8Fan ]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts