BASS BARN banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope this comes in time to help some Barner's get some fluke. I went down to "site 11" on the Del. reef. Had fluke up to 4 1/2lbs. and some BIG sea bass, you know the old fashion hump backs, what a day. We even got Porgy's, and I had snagged one and when bringing it up a whole school of STRIPERS followed it up, big fish, 30 to 40inchers, wish one had taken it. So go get'em. Good luck and tight lines, fishpole

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
Been doing good on the seabass there. Didn't try for fluke, maybe I should?? Thanks for the report fishpole.

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by TWIN D'S:
Been doing good on the seabass there. Didn't try for fluke, maybe I should?? Thanks for the report fishpole.
Hey D's, most of the people there were anchored up, we drifted, and had a whale of a day, between the three of us we lost 4 rigs, not a bad price to pay for those fluke, it seemed the closer we drifted to the flags the better the fluke and sea bass action.

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
fishpole,

I guess it closes today so I'll have to wait until next year. And you're right, only 4 rigs lost for three men ain't bad.

·
Administrator
5,198 Posts
Thanks for the "heads up" Just got home from bow hunting in PA & I'll have to wait till next year. Good report. Ron

1 - 8 of 8 Posts