BASS BARN banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Family owned and operated for 59 years we are proud to offer excellence in sales and service. We believe in personal attention and customer satisfaction. Our dedicated staff is eager to serve you.
We carry a full line of top brand boats, motors, trolling motors and trailers including:
  • Carolina Skiff, Mako (Inshore and Offshore) Nitro, SunTracker, Tahoe, Tracker boats
  • Ascend Kayaks
  • Our Outboard Motor Line includes: American Honda, Johnson/Evinrude, Mercury and Tohatsu.
  • Largest selection of Trolling Motors by Motorguide and Minnkota
  • Trailers by, Load-Rite, Sea-Lion and Venture
  • We also have a full line of fishing, boating and hunting supplies and accessories including electronics
We have Factory Certified Mechanics for all Honda, Johnson/Evinrude, Mercury and Mercruiser, Tohatsu motor repairs.
We also repair Minnkota and Motorguide Trolling Motors.
We offer one of South Jerseys' largest stock inventories on parts and accessories for all of your boating nee
ds.

Franzwa's Marine
2134 South Second Street
Millville, NJ 08332
856-825-0111
www.franzwarvmarine.com
Joseph P. Franzwa ~ President
3.5% Sales Tax

·
Registered
242 Posts
I purchased a 14' tracker Jon boat from Franzwa Marine a couple of years ago. And I have to tell you it was a great experience, these guys really know their stuff. No paper work surprises and all my questions were answered straight forward and honestly.

I highly recommend dealing with Franzwa's

1 - 2 of 2 Posts