BASS BARN banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a free boat with title. must pickup, needs alot of work would be great for commerical use. boat is located right nextdoor to the pleasntville yacht club, no trailer i believe it is a fleetcraft

boat is now on blocks

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
relax,
your email has been disabled it said my number is 6093776171 anytime after five is good.
thanks, Sean

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Is all the work, or most, inside? Or does it leak?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I'll take it, Thank you...pick it up say, Weds, next week? 856-692-1976, Phil.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
spmbass said:
yes sir give me a call ahead of time so i can give you the title 6093776171
Done deal, I'll call you tomorrow afternoon...Thanks my friend

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I dont think I'll be able to pick this fine offer up bud...I am Soooooo, sorry.

Bump at least for a great offer...(I'll still see what I can do, but DONT hold it for me.

Again,my apologies.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that fine the house is suppose to be rented by next week n i have to clear out the yard i have two boats that i have to get rid of the one on blocks is free the one on the trailer is 75 bucks 6093776171 please come take them

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no not really it was dumped on the property we filled police report n it came back as somebody from atlantic city but since it was in pville the cops couldnt do anything except call a.c but nothing ever happened n ive waited long enough both boats have to go asap you can take the one on the trailer for free if you take the one on blocks as well or get someone else to take it but they both must go by the end of the week or im taking them to the junkyard

·
Banned
392 Posts
Is this still available????

1 - 19 of 19 Posts