BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it did'nt take long, after the new puppy, the kids appear that they can't handle two pets. It's just not fair to the guinea.

She is free to a good home.
One yr. old
no health complications
Cage, water bottle, toys, food and bedding included.

This makes a nice pet for a young child who would like to have a pet with minimal care.
Very intelligent and playful animal. Just too much going on in the ipp household. Will deliver local.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Guinea pig

They may be sweet as pets but they also happen to be savoury in some parts of the world, namely South America where they were first domesticated by the Inca in modern-day Peru. Fifteen centuries later these family pets/ready meals remain an Andean delicacy, which when fried or roasted form the traditional dish known as cuy. Peruvians get through something like 22 million of the fluffy rodents annually, which are said to taste of rabbit and have less fat and more protein than chicken, pork or red meat. Spanish colonial paintings of the Last Supper in the old Inca capital of Cusco even show Christ and his apostles feasting on some roasted cuy. So, if you're not too attached to them as pets then get the oven on. They may well taste heavenly.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Wait'll Grabbe gets ahold of this :D

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by hogwild:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Wait'll Grabbe gets ahold of this :D
LOL- Hoggy. Yeap, I'm hoping that he is too busy working! (Yea, Right)

I may wait a week or two, if no bites, I'm returning him to Petsmart. Maybe they can do something with it. If not, there are some huge red tailed hawks buzzing around my house. I let him run loose in the yard, and watch the show take place...

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Get this sheeeet off of this site :mad:
The shark bait comment I like. Keep it around til June and I'll take it off your hands. Aprox. weight(the pigs, not yours
) so I can match the apprpriate hook to live line the little darling

Must be a quick little sucker though.You haven't eaten it yet :eek:

[ 02-22-2006, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: Mike Grabbe ]

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK, you got your bust in. Do you feel better now?

Hoggy- It was revealed to me that you let the pig out of the pen. That be hogwild humor :D I feel a double team goin on here.

TTT- any takers?

·
Registered
276 Posts
i just emailed you if you could meet me half way ill take her to join with the rest of my piggie tribe...

[ 02-23-2006, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: Inhaling_paint_fumes ]

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Hey they are good pets for kids!Free someone give it a good home if not.I will contact you.I have one ginny now.Is it a male or female??

·
Registered
276 Posts
oh be nice... ;)

She is coming home with me on saturday to her new home, and she will have 2 other girl pigs to play with in thier huge piggie condo that I built :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts