BASS BARN banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

As we keep "getting rid of things" ahead of our move to Florida, I've got a freebie for you, but it's got a "catch". No, I don't want any money for anything, that's not the catch!

I have a 1990 EZ loader Jet ski trailer that's yours for free. It's in very good shape, has bearing buddies, etc. But here's the catch. Sitting on it is a 1989 Yamaha jet ski with no motor. ( motor blew)

To get the ski, you have to take the jet ski hull too. That's the catch. I don't want a penny for any of it, I just want it gone.

If you're interested,

Send me and email at
[email protected]

or Call me at 609.812.1323

here's a pic

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Phil

Located in Tuckerton nj, exit 58 off GSP

Any evening between 4 and 6 is fine with me

Bob

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ouch,
Phil

Gillfriends, the guy that responded first, called as I was responding to you and he says he really wants it, and will be here today or tomorrow. I have to honor the first post, so I told him that it's his if he takes it today or tomorrow, but after that it's yours

Sorry, I just feel like the first responder has the first shot?

Bob

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hey Bob Iam having a little trouble with the Carolina skiff trailer registration because it was never actually registered in NJ. I willgo to DMV in Manahawkin to try to get it registered but may need another letter or something. PA wanted an old registration card but I only had one for the boat. When are you off to Florida?

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Sam

We don't leave until the 22nd.

Yeah, since we don't have titles for trailers in NJ, they're probably going to want a notarized letter from me.

I'll be more than happy to do a "bill of sale" and have it notarized. Do me a favor and send me an email with your correct name, and address, and I'll do a bill of sale for you.

Are you coming down our way before the 22nd?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Bob I will be heading down Sunday 6/10 most likely in the morning. I could stop by on the way back in the evening after I get your son's wet suit at the shore house and we could exchsnge a letter and the spitter. Ill try to send you an email.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.