BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2yr old fila mastiff,that has to find a good home.I have 2 of them now,and the 2yr old is now fighting with my male.He is great with people,kids,and other dogs and cats.He has been here with us since he was a pup,now the two males are not getting along.PLEASE DO NOT e-mail if you don't have a big yard,and have the time to care for him.Thanks, ROB

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Rob.........You are welcome to put a notice on the bulletin board at the animal hospital if you want. Sorry you have to find a home for your dog.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Capt. harv.I've had all 3 of them for 2 years with no problems.All of a sudden the two males fought 3 times in a month.I have never had any problems with any of them.He is great with kids,people,other dogs and even cats.Someone would have to know the breed I think to fully understand.I took all 3 of them everywhere with me to let them get used to people.I have a 16 month old and my wife is 6 and a half months pregant so The pup has to go.Thanks for the help, ROB

·
Banned
2,143 Posts
GREAT DOGS-I HAVE A MALE ENGLISH MASTIFF 18 MON OLD AND IS ABOUT 165 LBS.EXCELLENT NATURED DOGS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts