BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you freshwater guys want to borrow a kayak or two I will take you out for a demo and show you how to use it . Then I will lend it to you so you can go fish your favorite pond. You wont have to return it till the next day. No charge!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
148 Posts
Wow Barrell, thats a great offer. I'll probably take you up on that. Do you happen to rent yaks as well? I'd be looking for something to rent for about a week or 2 in June/July.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,817 Posts
awesome offer.

but Im onto you. your just trying to sucker me in so that I get a yak accessory for my yakima rack ;) :D . call me when those clips come in. Im dying to get fishing and need racks.

greg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am like the "pusher man" Once you try yak fishin and have some success you will be hooked and come back again and again to the pusher man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
550 Posts
LOL....I would take you up on the offer but then I would want the kayak now...I will probably be seeing you this summer to purchase one for a "graduation gift" to myself, LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,065 Posts
Thats a very generous offer man, thanks alot. I may have to take you up on that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,960 Posts
Gboro54 said:
LOL....I would take you up on the offer but then I would want the kayak now...I will probably be seeing you this summer to purchase one for a "graduation gift" to myself, LOL
If we had a way to transport them we be there this weekend.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
circlehook said:
awesome offer.

but Im onto you. your just trying to sucker me in so that I get a yak accessory for my yakima rack ;) :D . call me when those clips come in. Im dying to get fishing and need racks.

greg
Circle, Your Yakima rack syatem was just delivered. Ill email you also
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,929 Posts
I know some of you have seen some of the pics of the big bass I caught last year. Most of them were in my Hobie, best fishing purchase I ever made. John, when we gonna go out for some stripers?

Dave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
148 Posts
drobphilly said:
Wow Barrell, thats a great offer. I'll probably take you up on that. Do you happen to rent yaks as well? I'd be looking for something to rent for about a week or 2 in June/July.
does anyone know about the possibility of renting a kayak?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
When this damm rain and wind stops. The fish arrived last weekend and some guys going out and fighting the weather in the powerboats are doing well. Me ,I like a nice calm evening.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
963 Posts
we are looking to buy 3 with in the month not for the shore but the pocono mountains, have a daughter 8 going on 19 :) need a ride for her and the gf and myself. lake riding francis lake by white haven. think an 8 yr old can handle her own kayak? or a 2 ride better. for her and I?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
AllMyne said:
we are looking to buy 3 with in the month not for the shore but the pocono mountains, have a daughter 8 going on 19 :) need a ride for her and the gf and myself. lake riding francis lake by white haven. think an 8 yr old can handle her own kayak? or a 2 ride better. for her and I?
all mine, At 7 years old most kids can paddle a small kayak . At 8 years old all of them can. They actualy pick it up pretty quik. By the middle of the summer you wont be able to keep up with her. The old town/dimension cricket is without a doubt the one to get her ($325) unless you are rolling in dough and then the Hobie Sport is the one all kids fight over when the family has one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,929 Posts
barrell said:
When this damm rain and wind stops. The fish arrived last weekend and some guys going out and fighting the weather in the powerboats are doing well. Me ,I like a nice calm evening.
Yeah I hear you, I've been lookin to get out on the Maurice for some catties and possible Stripers, but the wind has been stopping me. I haven't even been able to get out for largemouths yet :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sandwashslugger said:
Yeah I hear you, I've been lookin to get out on the Maurice for some catties and possible Stripers, but the wind has been stopping me. I haven't even been able to get out for largemouths yet :mad:
I landed 5 stripers last night up to 26 inches and lost two others. So things are starting under the bridges. I was thinking of going tonight to the same bridge I took you to last year. I called afreind up on the Mullica who said things are about the same most of the fish he is acatching are under 24 inches but he will call when the biguns are biting if you want to go on a lower bank trip.
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top