BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Barners,have 2 friges that would be great for bait or beer,you must ASAP They are located in Williamstown.You will need to supply the labor for removal,they have to go up a wide stairway with about 12 steps tops. We didn't use a hand cart,as they weren't super heavy,2 or 3 guys did it. Please e-mail me or post for more info.

[ 02-21-2006, 11:59 PM: Message edited by: Slammer3 ]

·
Registered
15,272 Posts
I'd take one for sure but motor in the truck went last week and spent all day taking it out and have to put a motor back in so I'm out of commission for another week or 2 so if they're still around then.

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jin,They are over 8 yrs old,but run fine, One has an icemaker,but don't know if it works.I already have 2 friges and 3 freezers,so no use for it, If they aren't picked up ,they are going to the junkyard,which is a shame as I know people will be loooking for one come summer when no bait is allowed in the family fridge with food.

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jin,They are over 8 yrs old,but run fine, One has an icemaker,but don't know if it works.I already have 2 friges and 3 freezers,so no use for it, If they aren't picked up ,they are going to the junkyard,which is a shame as I know people will be loooking for one come summer when no bait is allowed in the family fridge with food.

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can't believe nobody wants a free fridge. This is a perfect fridge for even a spare, :cool: they work pretty good, :cool: and will get the wife off your back :eek: when you have to store bait in the family fridge. :eek:

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump

1 - 8 of 8 Posts