BASS BARN banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
62,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
House getting demo'd within the next few days. Should have thought of this sooner, but I have a front yard full of rocks that are up for grabs if anyone wants them.

Shoot me an email, I'll send you an address, pull up with your pickup truck and take whatever you want. Take some, take them all, I don't care.

Hand and foot included in the pics just so you can see roughly how big they are. Right now they are covering a front yard that is about 20'x30'ish.

I believe the house is coming down Friday, so you have 3 days to get them.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Great news that your are moving on, Joey.
I love your place as it is. The view from your lot is priceless.
Either way best of luck as you move forward.
Got stoned 2 weeks ago.
Builder?

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Congrats on the progress Joe....where is the aquarium???

·
Registered
28,819 Posts
not saying to do it but if i had rocks like that i bet it would make some great togging areas tucked away from some other people... just saying

·
Registered
62,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats on the progress Joe....where is the aquarium???
Aquarium is in the "main" wrecked house. This is the smaller house we're knocking down. Doing that one first.

not saying to do it but if i had rocks like that i bet it would make some great togging areas tucked away from some other people... just saying
I have thought about that on many occasions. But believe it or not, I'm actually afraid of getting caught "dumping" and just don't need to deal with anything like that.

I could use some, for my garden, email sent

Joe R.
20ft Classic SeaCraft
Susie II
Email responded to, and yes, I'm 100% serious.

·
Registered
62,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, sir.............

·
Registered
62,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Joey, are you making your new house bigger ?
Yes, going from 900 sq ft to 1400, with a 1400 sq ft "garage" below that is going to become one hell of a man cave for me, the kids, and all the animals.

joe put the boat in now and go put some out there :) no one is around now :) 5gal bucket at a time lol
That's a lot of buckets. :eek:

·
Registered
62,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Demo is delayed............ New date is Thu, April 3rd.

Come one, come all, take'em away fellas. :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts