BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AKC registered Tri color beagle.
Male, 1 yr old and he's got all his "equipment"!
I wanted a hunting dog but its just not working out-he's more of a house dog :rolleyes:
I'll post pics later.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Whew..... I thought you were letting the fuzzy bear(dog) go.... I liked that dog... Sorry but I'm not a beagle person, their bark gets to me .... I'm sure you will find a good home for him.. Good luck..

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Vamp, I may have a home. Ill let you know this afternoon.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
hm ! my 8 year old daughter loves beagles

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
No go for me...sorry

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry guys winter has gotten the best of me......

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My daughter has a dwarf bunny that likes to get intimate w/my lab! I think everybody knows the reputation rabbits have ;)

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Matt ,
You had me nervous there for a minute.
I'm thinking the lab took one too many sight seeing tours of the new hood.....lol

·
Registered
543 Posts
To all the kiddies, don't worry that dog is just playing tow truck with the raccoon.

·
Registered
15,282 Posts
We used to have a pet Racoon and also had a beagle at the time. Whenever that beagle was out and the **** at the same time that beagle would chase that thing all over the yard. Till one summer when my wife was wearing shorts and the **** decided to use her as a tree. She was a tad mad at the scratches she ended up with. That **** loved to ride around on your shoulders and well it thought that looks like a good place. The beagle ran away shortly after that, now wait a minute my wife never did like that dog. Juat wait till I get home.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts