BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
free beagle/fox hound.not sure which.might even be a walker **** hound. i found him in december while hunting in chatsworth.he had ice hanging off his ears and came right to me.i posted him on lost and found with no responses.i believe he is a hunting dog that was with a other hunting dogs,but took off when he heard a gun shot.he seems gun shy.when he hears a loud noise he looks for cover.
this dog has a excelent personality.house broken but has to be put in crate at night. i took him to vet for shots and neuter.they believe he is approx. 2 yrs old beings he still has some puppiness left in him.he gets along with female dogs and males that are the same size or bigger.he and my jack russel banged heads a few times. i have 3 little girls,the younger one being 3 and he is GREAT with the kids and they do rough house with him.he is 30lbs,black,red and white.
i really hate giving him up,but we have 2 cats that my fiance will not give up.i thought after time they might go about things in a civil mannor,but i was wrong. he does not like cats one bit.all around great dog.sits,gives paw and loves affection.i taught him to sit and give paw in a couple days.he has a good attention spand and will make someone very happy.he will need room to run,preferably a fenced yard.
he has had no medical problems since i found him and is a healhy stocky good looking dog.its hard giving him up,but has to be done or im out too. :confused:
im looking for a good home 4 him because i believe he is a good well mannered dog and deserves it.
if interested please call-Karl (609)510-1353or email at [email protected]

·
Registered
912 Posts
throw some pics up of this sucker! People jump more when they see how cute he is. especially if you found him. Throw up some pics of him and yer kids playin!
Phil

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i havent figured out the whole posting pics thing.
philly-give a call if interested.as long as u take him for walks and play with him im sure he'd be fine.even better if ya have kids.
il work on getting some pics up.

·
Registered
483 Posts
If dog is still avalable i would be interested. I have a female beagal brown and white spotted she is a blast needs a playing partner. Call me 609-820-1130 or send some pictures to [email protected] thanks ask for rob when calling if dog is still avalable

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
If i didn't already have 2 crazy beagles, one part foxhound, i would jump at this. I love them and even mentioned it to my parents...I was quickly turned down. Good luck finding her a home, they are great dogs.

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
These dogs are great. Awesome personalities and loving

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
he has found a home.thanks Rob.im sure he is in good hands.now i just have to get over this depression.hes a good friend.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Originally posted by HarborNights:
If dog is still avalable i would be interested. I have a female beagal brown and white spotted she is a blast needs a playing partner. Call me 609-820-1130 or send some pictures to [email protected] thanks ask for rob when calling if dog is still avalable
Hey Rob now you'll have 2 dogs to go looking for around the neighborhood. ;) Good luck with the new pooch.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I want to say Karl thanks for letting him go I know it was hard for you. My wife was upset for you and I am going to let you know he is doing fine and your welcome to see him any time. He is finding his way around pretty good and the kids love him. We bathed him and he loved it. My other beagle is a little jelous but she will get over it. The kids are walking him and we are starting our training regiment with him in the next few weeks after he settles in. He goes to the back door and is very well house broken he loves to nose around and is very cuttly with the wife. we got him a cage for nights and he doesnt seem to mind at all. I know he misses you Karl and again any time you want to see him let me know. I would like to take him out with me fishing and I extend the offer to you also Karl anytime weekends or nights is good for me. We need to get out do some back water fishing. Thanks again and to all of you who didnt jump on this..... thanks. What a great dog.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Barry hey bud how are things? Thanks and the dogs are doing great! Bary give me a call some tiem we can introduce you to "Red" the new addition to our family and we will have to get out fishing. Maybe we can get Karl and you out for some stripers here soon. 856-629-1231

1 - 13 of 13 Posts