BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Old 12x24'ish deck that was taken down. Most pieces are still usable for a fence, treehouse or small shed. Also some beefier stuff and 2x12s. Most of the decking I cut into 6' pieces to make a fence, but never got around to it. Must take all (i'm guessing about a ton total).

I can help load to a point but have a bad back so bring help.

I am right on rt. 30

·
Registered
616 Posts
Is the wood pressure treated? Are the pieces of framing lumber (2 x 10 or whatever) still 12' long, or did you cut those down? If the framing lumber is a decent size, i'll take the wood off your hands. shoot me an email. [email protected]

·
Registered
31,674 Posts
Ok Put Me Second On The List. I Can Come By Tonight To Look . I To Am Just Off Rt 30.

·
Registered
11,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The framing lumber is still about 12' I think, I have to check the length. Its all pressure treated. Give me a call at 856-979-4026. Dave

·
Registered
11,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sebastian took the framing lumber today, thanks pal. Still have plenty of decking if anyones interested. Also some other sheets and 2x12"s (?).

·
Registered
11,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
On the pike- intersection of rt 30 and Linden ave. in lindenwold 08021. Give me a call I'll be here till 7pm or all day tomorrow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts