BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who in Cape May area is selling fresh bunker and/or clams. I tried calling Hand's but nobody is answering. Coming down tonight to fish the weekend.

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
The Girls Place on Rt. 47. ;) If you want to call, check them out on the Home Page. ;)

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
to The Bass Barn.

·
Registered
341 Posts
The Phone at the shop has been down do to them replacing the bulkhead and my lines had to be cut, the shop will be open tommorow or you can call Hands Too at 884 2248 yes we will definetly have clams this weekend and we are trying to procure fresh bunker and herring. sorry for any inconvience, I've been ripping my hair out waiting for them to fix it. Thanks Tim

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Tim,

Good luck with the new shop! I stop in every time I get a chance! I'm good friends with Paul. See ya soon!

P.S. We did well in the bay today on fresh clams!

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
The nets are on just waiting for the wind . Hopefully there will be plenty of fresh bunker for Friday defiantly Saturday .

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yes we will have FRESH MEAT & CLAMS for the weekend. Call and reserve your bait 609 861 4001 thanks ken

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
The Girls Place
Capt Tates
Hands B&T
if they don't have it, nobody does. ;)

·
Registered
821 Posts
Capt Tates; Hey Ken glad ya made it! Did ya get that Baboon back yet? I'll stop in and see ya before MD rifle. I lost your Biz Card, gotta get a new one!

Ray

1 - 12 of 12 Posts